Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 19, 2010

It is beautiful today! Classes were good, we had 2 volunteers talk with us today on some of there experiences and a network they started, Peer Support & Diversity Development. It is a great network to ask questions and get real time knowledge and help. I rode my bike home and stopped at 3 internet cafes and many air-card places for a modem access....no luck. One place losted electricity. My language instructor was sick today, so we only got instruction in the morning. But we had homework last night and we had to introduce ourselves, where we were from, where we are now and what out profession was without looking at our notes. Wow! I did it and did it well. So maybe all will be well.

I rode my bike home today and boy was that rough. Many holes in the rode...some of the volunteers turn their bikes back in today because it was too hard for them to ride up and down the hills and to dodge cars, taxis and motorcycles. I like riding the bike, verse walking.

Take care of yourselves and I will be in touch!

Love & Light,
Mari


No comments:

Post a Comment